A new app from the developers field is now have been popular as “Ultimate backup tool”. This exciting app offers you to backup your droid in just few presses from your keyboard and a single tap from your droid, without need of any root access and unlock bootloader. It also gives you several kind of options to make backup in different kind of categories such as full backup without app, backup with app, only apps backup, SD card backup and few others. Restore facility is also provided with this tool.
XDA member Gigadroid has recently come out with this tool. According to Gigadroid it is compatible and working fine with all android devices having base as Android 4.0 or higher. It has already been tested on Galaxy nexus and Galaxy S2.
According to the latest version of Ultimate Backup tool below features are provided.
Features of Ultimate Backup Tool
- Backup anything from your Android in your PC
- No need of rooting and unlock bootloader access
- Easy UI of tool
- Compatible for all android device having Android 4.0 or higher base
- Several kind of backup options such as-
Backup all without system apps
Backup all with system apps
Backup app and device data
Backup device shared storage/SD card contents
Backup a single app
- Set desire path for store backup in your PC
- Set password on created backup [security]
- Restore backup in your android any time by this tool
These all features are really amazing for an android user.
Disclaimer:- Feature compatibility for all android phones is not yet tested completely, lack of devices is the main cause. So any step with this tool is your responsibility. Developers and so we, both are not responsible for any damage or error to your device.
Now let’s move on to the easy and quick tutorial to learn out the configuration and working with this tool.
Tutorial to learn Configuration and working of Ultimate Backup Tool
1. First set a initial password before creating backup, in your android device through- developers option in setting menu of your android device.
2. Ensure that USB debugging mode is enable in your Android. If not then enable it by following path- Settings>>Applications>>Developments>> USB debugging. And here just ticked the “USB debugging” option.
3. Connect your android device with your PC using it’s original USB cable.
4. Next extract the downloaded Ultimate backup tool package and launch the file named as “UBT.exe”.
5. You will see a command prompt UI tool as pictured in starting of this article. Now choose the desire option for creating backup by pressing enter it’s corresponded no.
6. After that tool scans your device and prompt also appears in your Android device as below.
7. Here you can also have a second chance to set a password on your backup data if you can’t do it step 1.
8. So set a desire password and tap on “Back up my data ”.
9. Now the backup phenomenon will start and automatically saves in default location of PC.
10. Same use restore option to restore the backup any time.
Congratulation! Now you can easily make all kind of backup in a easy way by Ultimate Backup Tool.
For more update on Ultimate backup tool, just heads over to XDA developers.