Many times people asked me about how to remove pre installed android apps, these built in apps are really annoying for power android users. This is why because these apps are not much useful and users have not the permission to uninstall these apps from their android device. Pre installed bloatware apps also cover a lot of space in phone internal memory.
As we know we can only uninstall / remove apps that are install via android market manually . Built in apps can’t be remove/uninstall by the users in phone simply. This problem can be now solved by an app called Titanium backup . This is a free android market app which have the main feature of making backup of your android phone.
This app can backup your all apps to sd card and you can also store this backup on pc too. pretty awesome huh!
This app has the feature to uninstall pre installed apps. So today we tell you the way to do this job easy way
Follow this way to remove pre installed apps
. Things we will need :
Install titanium backup in your phone via android market or Download this from here.
. Procedure to remove app using titanium backup :
- First find rooting guides for your phone regarding to your current firmware version and root it. You can find rooting guides in our rooting section or simply Google it
- Install the titanium app. for safety make backup of system apps , guide for installing and making backups via titanium backup will help you to do this successfully.
- Now if all of the above steps were done then simply launch the titanium backup app in your phone.
- Tap on the "backup/restore" tab on the home screen of titanium backup.
- Now you see the list of all apps that also includes the pre-installed apps too.
- Choose any app you want to uninstall and you will see screen like this
- Simply tap on the uninstall button and remove the particular android apps from your phone.
Enjoy! You have successfully removed build in app, next time when you need to remove pre installed android app just follow this simple guide with our handy titanium backup app