Asus padfone owners! Enjoying your padfone ?? which is really a unique product of this year having great facilities. 3 in 1 device which gives you the fun of android phone and a tablet with help of padstation and finally as a laptop using keyboard dock.
Now the news: for this amazing product from Asus is that it receives a new official update just recently. As officially there is upgrade version for it’s default firmware is recently landed from over the air with many new improved and interesting features.
This official update is Android 4.0.4 ICS which is the upgrade version of the older one. This official release have the build code as 188.8.131.52. Some new enhancements are also introduced in this update. Let’s check out all of the main and bright features and enhancement below.
Feature and Enhancements of the Update
- System upgrade to Android 4.0.4 ICS
- Elevate system stability and optimize the operating performance
- Optimize Dynamic Display Switch (DDS) performance
- Better app configuration
- Optimize power consumption
- More easy UI
- Optimize Camera performance and quality
- Message / Email edit function improvementa) Group edit
b) Email update frequency, “peak time” and “Off peak time” setting feature added
- Optimize Input method
- Enhancement- SD card support to 64GB
- Super Note function addeda) Reset password
b) Hand writing recognition spped
- Device tracking and data protection support.
- Register and Setting of Device Tracker (http://devicetracker.asus.com/select_lang.action)
- More toggles
So, update is worth installing, have expected improvements . Here main enhancement are-SD card support which is upgraded to 64 GB and improved camera app which let your padfone camera more efficient in snapping.
In features device tracking & data protection is also considerable. So after looking all of these exciting features, I am sure you all are decided to task this update soon in your padfones. There is same two official methods are presently available to apply this update, see them below.
1. Manually via phone app or by OTA
- Pick up your Asus padfone and go to Settings>> About>> System Firmware Update>> Check Update.
- This will notify you about the new available update for your Asus padfone. So just download or install it by following the update instruction.
2. Via visiting the official padfone site
- For this you have to visit the downloads section of Asus padfone on Asus.com which also provides you the update.
- Here select the android as OS.
- Then tap or click on firmware.
- Next the whole features, update procedure and firmware package link for download are given for Version V184.108.40.206(CHT).
- That’s it follow those instruction and update your Asus padfone.
That’s all about the update that we know from sources.
For more queries visit official webpage of Asus padfone
Thanks to Androidauthority