This is very Good news for Samsung Galaxy S owners , Now we can install Galaxy S2’s Launcher TouchWiz 4.0 on Samsung Galaxy S I9000. as always this hack is also comes from XDA developers.
Gavin Phelan, XDA member released this custom GP’s TW4 hack to run this UI smoothly on Galaxy S. Unlike a shell , it is a complete UI of GS2 and you can use homescreen widgets also and other features as well . To install TouchWiz 4.0 on Galaxy S you have to follow this step by step Guide below.
- Rooted Galaxy S
- Root Explorer installed on your phone
Disclaimer: follow this guide on your risk , we are not responsible for any type of device damage
- Download TouchWiz 4 launcher , extract the APK along with .so file and save it in SD Extension of your phone.
- Once done, launch Root Explorer.
- In Root Explorer, use onscreen option to mount System as R / W.
- Now copy the TouchWiz30Launcher.APK in System / App.
- After this copy libglcanvas.so in System / LIB.
- Now reboot your device and press home button to select TouchWiz 4 as launcher option.
if you faced any problem you can go to official XDA thread here for help.