In the series of all in one toolkit for android phones, HTC Wildfire S is recently added. It’s all in one multipurpose app is now available same from the developer and here the credit goes to hasoon2000.It’s now become common among all android users to use this kind of apps cause of their easy method and multitasking feature.
And so today we are presenting a new all in one toolkit for our HTC Wildfire S which provides you all basic custom facilities for it such as Installing drivers, rooting access, lock/unlock of bootloader, install recovery and such others in just behest of a single click.
Features of All in One Toolkit for HTC Wildfire S
- Install HTC Drivers
- Root/ Unroot
- Get Token ID
- Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
- Relock Bootloader
- Flash kernels- User provided kernels
- Flash images such as system, recoveryTWRP 2.2.1 GSM / CDMA – make sure to choose the correct one
User provided recovery
- APK batch installer
- Link to FAQ thread
- Boot into recovery and bootloader in one click
- Link to the Amaze Development thread
Now Now take a look on a short but most important info about this update first.
Important facts about the update
- Moto of the Update- To get all basic facilities such as Lock/Unlock bootloader, root/unroot in a unique app
- Just for (Compatible device)- HTC Wildfire S
- Be aware- Unlocking bootloader and rooting will void your device warranty. To get back the warranty claim back you have to relock the bootloader and unroot the phone by any mean. (*this app also can do this job easily)
- Recommend- Kindly perform this tutorial, if you are an advance user and you are well known to the concept of unlocking bootloader, rooting, custom ROMs.
- Caution- This unlock bootloader and rooting tutorial hardly not permitted for network locked devices, so don’t ever try this update on your network locked devices.
Disclaimer: We are are not responsible for any kind of error or damage to your device cause of using any kind of info of this tutorial. So do anything only at your own risk.
Now let’s head to the tutorial to learn out the configuration of this app.
Configuration of All in One Toolkit for HTC Wildfire S [Tutorial]
Step 1. Prepare your phone and PC (pre-requisites)
Recommend link for this step- Preparing your Android Device Before Upgrading Firmware
Note:- Don’t use pc suite for backup cause it won’t be working for custom ROMs.
- Must enable the USB debugging mode in your HTC Wildfire S by following- Settings>>Applications>>Developments>> USB debugging. And here just ticked the “USB debugging” option.
- Disable all kind of security suites and firewalls such as antivirus from both PC and device, to avoid interruption during the process.
- Charge your device at least 70%.
- Ensure your device should only HTC Wildfire S so don’t ever try this app on any other android device except this one.
Note:- You can check the modal and running firmware of your Tablet by- follow in your tablet as “Settings”>> “About Tablet”.
Step 2. Use below procedure to learn installation, configuration of All in One Toolkit for HTC Wildfire S
1. First install the downloaded All in One Toolkit app package in your PC. Just simply like other apps.
2. Now connect your HTC Wildfire S to the computer with the help of it’s default USB cable. Be sure the USB debugging mode is enable.
Note:- Also ensure the HTC Sync is disabled.
3. Now the main All in One Toolkit interference screen will shown. Match it with below screenshot.
4. Several option according to their task are defined, now just use these options and follow on screen instructions for succeeding that particular task.
Tip:- You can use “4 Ways to Identify if your Android Device is Rooted” guide on androidflip to check your Device is rooted or not.
Congratulation! Now you can easily perform all basic custom tasks as rooting, locking and unlocking of bootloader and such other for your HTC Wildfire S by just One click.
For more queries heads over to XDA Developers