Using phone like a portable USB storage or a SD card for data transfer or for any other purpose is also known as mass storage mode in earlier phones. Android devices also have this property. Mass storage or USB storage is a much faster method for data transfer then we connect a phone with PC in the simple mode. According to new users of android device they don’t introduced about this feature.
· Use phone as a USB drive.
· High data transfer speed between PC and phone.
· Permission of exploring phone drive as a physical drive or order of drag and drop.
So today we are telling you the way to access your USB storage mode in your android. This method is not an especial method which requires any app rather it is an inbuilt method and understand by simple steps. So here are the simple steps.
Procedure to Use Android as USB Storage device/pen drive
1. First tap on “Applications” in your home screen of android phone. And select the “Settings” option as under.
2. In settings select “Wireless and network” as under.
3. In this tab select “USB utilities” as under.
4. Here click on “Connect storage to PC” button. Now in next window it will ask you to connect the phone to the PC via USB cable.
5. After this a green android symbol is shown with a “connect USB storage “button as under. Hit on that button.
That’s all. Enjoy! The android phone as USB drive.