New official Android 4.0 ICS is now available for LG Prada P940, one of the best android comes from LG. This new official ICS is presently reached Germany region, and according to the latest news from LG it will be available soon for other regions. This new ICS let Prada user satisfied for a period of time, cause they are also awaiting for their official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
So friends and great owners of LG Prada, let we update our LG Prada P940 with this new official Android 4.0 ICS for this moment, also in a official way. This update procedure can done with the help of LG Mobile Support Tool which is the PC connectivity for LG powered phones. Be know that this LG Mobile support tool only supports Windows based PCs.
Quick and most important info about the Update
- Firmware for Update- Android 4.0 ICS
- Just for- LG Prada P940
- Update status- Officially released by LG
- Region- Germany
- Update via- LG Mobile Support Tool
Tutorial to Update LG Prada P940 with Official Android 4.0 ICS, officially via LG Mobile Support Tool
Step . Prepare your Phone and PC (pre-requisites)
- Make backup of all your important content from your phone.
- Download and install LG Mobile Support Tool from official site of LG.
- Download and install all the USB drivers in your PC compatible to your LG Prada P940 same from LG.
Step . Procedure to Update LG Prada P940 via LG Mobile Support Tool
- Launch the LG mobile support tool in your PC, keep it opened.
- Connect your LG Prada P940 to your PC via it’s default USB cable.
- Check LG mobile support tool, that it recognized your LG Prada well.
- Enable your internet connection, to download the firmware update.
- Come to LG tool and click on “Software Update to start” to begin updating process.
- Wait to complete updating process, it will take about 30 minutes.
- Your phone reboots automatically after the completion of updating process, just then unplug your phone from PC.
Easy! Yes now you have the latest official Android 4.0 ICS in your LG Prada P940.
Thanks to AndroidAdvices