After Upgrading Galaxy Ace to android 2.3.5/ 2.3.4 / official 2.3.3 update ,many peoples rooted their phone to enjoy at its best. Rooting android brings really cool features but also there is a lose of warranty avoiding . previously i got some comments asking
how we can unroot galaxy ace with 2.3.4 ?
If you also rooted your galaxy Ace and want to unroot it to get warranty back then you are at right place.
Today i am posting a Guide on How to unroot Galaxy Ace with android 2.3.5/2.3.4 , this guide is also working with old 2.3.3 firmware . this is very simple and safe method also we don’t need to use PC , just by using phone we can unroot it and root it again if needed.
Disclaimer: Follow this Guide on your risk and if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process, AndroidFlip.com is not responsible.
Requirements to start:
- Download “unroot.zip” file from here
- Memory card
Instructions on How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Ace running on 2.3.5/2.3.4/2.3.3 Gingerbread
- Download ‘unroot.zip’ file from link above
- Copy it to your Sd card [i suggest you to copy file on Root directory of SD Card]
- Switch off your phone
- Now boot it in recovery mode, you can boot phone into recovery mode via Holding down Middle key and press power on key
- In recovery mode touch screen will not work so use volume UP/DOWN to toggle through options and middle key to confirm. Select the option “update from SD card” and confirm by pressing middle key
- Now Select the file “unroot.zip” file from memory card
- It will take several seconds ,Wait until the confirmation screen comes
- Click on “reboot in normal mode” to restart the phone
CREDITS: ingbrzy, XDA
if you faced any problem feel free to ask via leaving comments below