Hi friends! If you are always tired of rooting phone again and again cause of new updating circumstances then we have a great news about to get freedom from this.
Recently we found an easy and common way to root or unroot our android devices. Often there are separate procedures to root android phones. But now XDA developers generates a procedure of rooting and unrooting the phone that is perhaps common for all android devices.
Yes my friends now you can root and unroot your phone just like playing a game or we can the easiest way for this task.
Short description about easy rooting toolkit
- Creator of this method- Doomlord (an XDA developer)
- Moto of this method- To root/unroot any android device
Note: Actually this method of rooting is firstly created for Sony Ericson devices but when this method is applied on other phones, it works same as for Sony Ericson devices.
I suggest you to visit official xda thread before doing anything with your phone
Devices that tested bwith this method :
- Sony Xperia X10 (GB firmware)
- Sony Xperia Arc (.42 firmware)
- Sony Xperia Arc S
- Sony Xperia Play [R800i/R800x]
- Sony Xperia Ray
- Sony Xperia Neo
- Sony Xperia Mini
- Sony Xperia Mini Pro
- Sony Xperia Pro
- Sony Xperia Active
- NTT Docomo Xperia ARCO SO-02C
- Samsung Galaxy S2 [GT-i9100/GT-9100P]
- Samsung Galaxy S II for T-Mobile (SGH-T989)
- Samsung Galaxy S II for AT&T (SGH-I777), Skyrocket (SGH-i727)
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE Rogers Canada (SGH-I727R), Android version 2.3.5, Baseband version I727RUXKJ7
- Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4g Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE (SHV-E120S)(korea)
- Samsung Galaxy i9100G
- Samsung Galaxy S [i9000B] & [i9000 2.3.3 (PDA I9000BOJV8, Phone I9000XXJVO, CSC I9000GDTMJV7) and german T-Mobile branding]
- Samsung Galaxy S Plus (GT-I9001) OS 2.3.3 and 2.3.6 (I9001ZSKP6)
- Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 (GB only)
- Samsung Galaxy Mini Pro i5510
- Samsung Galaxy W [i8150]
- Samsung Galaxy Y
- Samsung Galaxy Tab [P1000] (2.3.3 firmware), [P1000N]
- Samsung Galaxy Note [N7000]
- Samsung Galaxy Player YP-G70 2.3.5 (GINGERBREAD.XXKPF)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace (2.3.3, 2.3.4 firmware)
- Samsung Nexus S [i9023] (2.3.6)
- Samsung Nexus S 4G 2.3.7
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus S [i9020] (2.3.6)
- Samsung Exhibit (SGH-T759)
- Samsung Exhibit 4G (SGH-T759) (2.3.3) Build UVKE8
- Samsung Captivate i897 UCKH3
- Motorola Milestone 3 [ME863 HK]
- Motorola XT860, Bell XT860
- Motorola Defy+
- Motorola Droid X sys ver 4.5.605 w/ gingerbread
- Motorola Droid X2 (2.3.4) Sys ver 1.3.380.MB870.Verizon.en.US Build 4.5.1A-DTN-150-30
- Motorola XT883 (China Telecom)
- Motorola XT862 (Verizon Droid3)
- Motorola DROID RAZR
- Nexus One (2.3.6 stock)
- LG Revolution
- Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet
- Huawei IDEOS U8150 (2.2)
So let’s check out how to root any android phone with one click
. First Download:
. Before rooting your android phone make sure you have :
- installed adb drivers for your phone, you can download drivers for xperia phones from here
- Now go to Menu>Settings>Applications and “enable unknown sources”
- Also enable "USB DEBUGGING" by going to Menu>Settings>Applications>Development
- [OPTIONAL] increase screen timeout to 10 minutes , so you can see what’s happening
- connect your phone to pc with help of usb cable
. Rooting your android phone with easy rooting toolkit
- First Extract rooting kit to any safe place like desktop
- Double click on “runme.bat”
- It will run rooting script and you will see a command prompt like below
- Now connect your phone to pc
- Once your phone successfully connected to pc , hit any key to start rooting.
It will complete in few seconds . During this process don’t close command prompt or don’t disconnect your phone
- on completion your phone will reboot , and “ALL DONE!!” message will appear in command prompt that means your phone rooted successfully
- Now you can press any key to close it
Congratulations you have successfully rooted your android phone , now you can enjoy your phone’s full potential. enjoy all rooting benefits
In case if you want to unroot your phone , you can unroot it too
Note: unroot only if you rooted your phone with above method otherwise it can damage your phone.
. First Download:
. Procedure to Unroot your phone:
- Unzip the above downloaded file named “UNROOTING SCRIPT v1.0”.
- Now open the extracted folder and launch the file named “RUNME-UNROOT.bat”.
- Now follow the on screen instructions.
- Warning: Performing the unroot procedure again and again is on your own risk.
Enjoy! And have fun with the new easiest and common method to root/unroot any Android devices.