Hey friends! Did you face the lack in your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 which is recently updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Yes it is the basic “USB Mass Storage” feature which is missing in this update. This mass storage feature or UMS is also an usual and traditional in phones, which used to transfer files between device and PC. It is also be more faster than simple sync process by the PC suite.
One more new invention in this field is MTP or Media transfer protocol, which is slight similar to the UMS but just differ in some of new advantages over UMS. Check out some basic intro about these phenomenon, used to transfer files between PC and devices.
As shown above MTP is better than UMS, but it also have lack of compatible devices and system to run. So at present both are used separately by the users. But now the same XDA developers make it possible, to use both the services together, just for Samsung Galaxy S3 users. They have recently created a magical app named “SGS3 easy UMS” that provides both of the facility in the same device, yes only in your Galaxy S3 , also let you permit to use anyone of them desirably anytime.
And so we are also presenting you a easy tutorial to install this custom app in your Samsung Galaxy S3 just below, also task it step by step and carefully.
Tutorial to Get SGS3 UMS app in Samsung Galaxy S3
Step . Fill the below pre-requisites (Required terms and tools for this update)
- You should have an Samsung Galaxy S3 handset.
- Make backup of all important data of your device.Use it – How to make backup before any update
- Download SGS3 easy UMS app file (.apk). [Direct Download]
- Install any file manager from market in your Android device to flash the .apk file. [Install one of them from Google play]
Step . Follow the below procedure to flash SGS3 easy UMS
- First copy the downloaded SGS3_Easy_UMS_v1.2beta2.apk file in your Android device using the default USB cable.
- In your android device follow- Settings>> Security>> here just enable the “Unknown sources” option.
- Launch file manager in your device and go to the destination where you copied the SGS3_Easy_UMS_v1.2beta2.apk file.
- Tap on the file and confirm it flash.
- After the installation get finished, just close the file manager and go to Main menu of the phone and launch the SGS3 Easy UMS app to use it.
You have successfully got the SGS3 Easy UMS in your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300.
Thanks to AndroidAdvices