Hey friends! A new one click root tool from developers field is now available for most of the popular Android phones of Samsung such as Galaxy S2, S3, Note, Note 2, Camera and much more. The older methods of root for these devices are also very much lengthy and bit complexive. And so XDA developers had created a new much easier app to root these devices in a very simple way named “Framaroot”.
Today we will guide you the way by which you can root your desire Samsung android by the help of this app. First of all you have to aware about all of the compatible android devices, for those one click rooting app is available. They are listed below.
Compatible Android devices for One click root app (Framaroot)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch – SPH-D710
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
- Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305
- Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317
- Verizon Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605
- Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus GT-P6210
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000, GT-N8010, GT-N8013, GT-N8020
Now if your android device had matched from the above mentioned list, then get smiled and follow below tutorial step by step and carefully to root your device.
Warning:- Don’t ever try this tool or guide to root any other android device except from above mentioned android devices.
Disclaimer:- This is a custom tool for rooting, so we are not responsible for any kind of damage or error to your android device, cause of any part of this guide. Do anything only at your own risk.
Tutorial to use Framaroot: One click root app
Step (I). Fill up the below pre-requisites
- Download the “Framaroot.apk” file from here
- Make backup of all your important data of your android device. Use below recommended link.
How to backup your Android phone before upgrading firmware
- Must enable the USB debugging mode in your android device by following- Settings >> Device Information >> Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Charge your android device at least 70% for the process
- Make sure a file manager app have installed in your android device to install the .apk file
Step (II). Follow below procedure to root your device
- Copy the downloaded “Framaroot.apk” in your android device using the USB cable.
- Launch your phone’s file manager and locate the “Framaroot.apk” and run it.
- Now the installation of this apk file will start, wait until the installation process will complete.
Done! After the installation your phone become rooted.
Isn’t it great ? Yes definitely, Framaroot is great and one of the easiest way to root an android device.
That’s all, Have fun.
[Update]: New version 1.2 of framaroot can unroot your phone as well, no need to reflash rom. marcin thanks for asking