Hey Androiders! Usually you all use Burst mode for more perfect picture from your camera, and same all android devices have the ability of at least 20 snaps per second such as Samsung Galaxy S3. But there is also a sad thing that, this facility not often found in all android devices. But a new camera app named “Fast Burst” is now available for our mid devices of android such as Motorola Xoom, HTC One V and such other devices which not have this facility.
Fast Burst gives the opportunity to catch the best snap of the moment. Fast Burst is capable of catching 30 snaps per second which much better. It offers 30 snaps per seconds in high end devices having dual core or much higher processor and minimum of 5-10 snaps in low end devices having low quality processor. Check out some other features just below.
Feature of Fast Burst
- More fasten bursting
- Increased snaps per second, improved than the default one
- Review of photos just after snaping
- Zero shutter lag
- No lagging time between pics
- Maximum of 30 snaps per second ability of capturing images in high quality processors
- Minimum of 5-10 snaps per second ability of capturing images in low end devices
- Compatible for maximum android devices
This new camera app is available in market. You can get this app also in free version as Lite with some disable contents. It’s full version is available at $ 3.99 with various extra and exciting features like auto flash, auto focus, zoom and the capability to turn your shutter sound on and off.
So that’s all about Fast Burst, experience this amazing app in your android and enjoy snapping. Download it from below links.