New android market v 3.1.3 is now available and ready to rock and roll on your phone. It makes you updated about the android market activities and has some more features like sharing of favorite apps on one click.
- Added +1 button
- Pin Lock feature for purchases
But the main purpose to use this app is that this is the only way to install applications for your phone. There are thousands of free and paid apps available. Using android market apps find apps in many available categories and type. So this is a useful and important app for android users. Although It is always comes pre installed in android devices. But for latest features we have to install latest android market app on our phone.
Today we are telling you the way to download and install it in your android phone.
- Make a titanium backup of your current installed apps for further safety from failure. Make backup by this link.
- Installation of android market is granted in both root or without rooted condition of phone.
- Download the Android Market 3.1.3 .APK file, Grab it here.
Instructions to install android market 3.1.3 on android phone
- Make a copy of downloaded APK file in main directory (root directory) of your phone’s SD card.
- Install a file manager like Astro file manager from android market (don’t worry we still have old android market, use it).
- After this, run the file manager
- and install the APK file by browse it in “install from SD card” option.
- After installation launch the market and check that it working desirably.
Enjoy! The updated android market on your phone.
What is new in this android market ?