Android as we all know is the most popular operating system used in mobiles throughout the world. Today almost everyone is using android on their phones, TV or tablets. But this time, it’s very similar to a gift for those people who have a great fascination for car stereos.
Clarion, a very renowned company has introduced a full-fledged car stereo system named MIRAGE for all car stereo lovers. It is totally based on Android which has increased its demand in the market to a great extent. It has gained a heavy popularity throughout the world.
Features of Android-Powered car stereo
1. It is a fully loaded car stereo which blows a 6.5-inch display panel completely with touch facility. Keeping the Android fact back, Mirage has a cool AVN-style design with double-DIN player. The player also has microSD Card expansion slot, ports for USB and Bluetooth facility.
2. This stereo runs Android 2.2 OS just on a 6.5 inch touch panel of random resolution. It carries all required features which are present in a standard Smartphones along with an additional feature i.e. Telephony.
3. One can also enjoy digitalized music by loading microSD cards or pendrives. It is basically an Android powered system but it is also compatible with iOS device of Apple which can be connected by using Bluetooth. It will also be able to pay videos via USB and also constitutes of SD and SDHC card slots which is used as playback contents.
4. Other popular apps GPS and radio are also included in this system along with some more conventional apps like Facebook, Photoslides and many more. One can use the GPS facility to locate his/her destinations at any case.
It also consists of a pretty decent photo slide app which lets you to make the pics livelier. There is also a heavy security system which takes care of unnecessary activities done by some dumb drivers in the system.
5. Currently this system is not available for consumer purchase as a remedy of after-market rather it is mostly focused towards auto manufacturers to offer a customization medium for vehicles.
Thus here are some details of the newly launched car-stereo system totally based on Android by Clarion. Although it is unavailable in the market in consumer point of view and only deals with different auto-companies but it is expected that it will very soon launch its consumer edition so that everyone throughout the world can experience Android in their cars too.