There are some amazing android apps exclusively designed for couples where only you and your loved one stay texting, sharing pictures, sketches, videos and sometimes virtual kisses.
In the recent past there has been an increase in the apps that are made for couples and lovers just to have a large room for each other. Chat has been the core function of these apps while sharing pictures, sketches would add the real flavor to these apps. Long distance relationships wouldn’t be more difficult with these apps. This is like a social network for two to “get lost” in each other.
Pair strikes first to my mind when I think about a social network for two. This is the best app on the Google Play to stay in touch with your loved one. Pair has a timeline on which you can share your pictures and videos privately to your partner.
It also has a “romantic” feature called ThumbKiss which lets you see where your partner is touching their screen so you can touch the same spot and make both phones vibrate simultaneously. Some of the features of Pair are…
- Send photos, videos, and text messages for free
- Draw cute sketches for your partner in real-time, or play Tic-tac-toe!
- Instantly share your location with your partner
- Get reminders for important dates such as anniversaries, and birthdays
- Use your shared to-do list to remind your partner to pick something up on the way home
- Other special features designed for people in relationships
- To keep Pair private, the app can be locked with a four-digit code.
Avocado is a paid app from former ex-Google employees Chris Wetherell and Jenna Bilotta who thought for an app which could make them closer and organize their feelings together. Interface of the app is what which makes you stick to this app. And the feature what I personally liked is the “photocons” in which we use our pictures to represent the emoticons. There are many other good features in Avocado which makes it stand out of the list.
- Fast, private and beautiful messaging just for the two of you.
- Customizable Quicknotes allow you send messages in you and your partner’s unique language
- You can send your own special faces with your messages that will make your partner smile!
- Share photos, collect moments and create a shared media gallery
- Selectively share photos to Twitter, as a couple
- Shared lists can be used for everything from weekly groceries to new date ideas
- Keep your shared life all in one place! Lists, photos, messages, moments and more, all in one location
- Build a complete archive of your relationship for walks down memory lane
Between is one of the coolest apps on Google Play that’s made for “two”. It is basically an app from Korean developers and thus it has 78% of its user base in Korea. Between, at first glimpse look a bit clumsy for uploading pictures and sharing but when you get easy, you will find it’s the best. I found that this is also the most used app for “this” purpose. All the texts and pictures that you share are completely encrypted to protect the data.
Key features of Between include…
- Quick chat with your lover
- Photo album organized by date
- Emotional messages
- Memories box that accumulates your valuable moments
- Notification center that delivers news to your significant other
You can also use some mobile communication apps like Line and Viber for getting in touch in personal but make sure you choose the app that is less chosen by your friends for less distraction between you both.
This post is written by Vijaya Bhaskar who runs a tech-blog, webreignited.com, dedicated to technology and web innovations.