Good news for HTC DROID Incredible 4G users. There is a new custom app from the developers field which let the Droid incredible users more comfort about installing drivers, rooting, locking and unlocking. Yes now a unique app is generated by the developers which can perform these all kind of tasks by just a single click. This new custom app is known as All in one Toolkit. Check out some main advantage of this app below.
Advantages of HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE All in One Kit
- One click rooting access
- Unlocking of bootloader
- One click Relocking of bootloader
- One click flash recovery feature
- Flash Kernels
- One click commands like- reboot phone, boot into recovery, boot into bootloader mode
- One click APK installer and Data backup
- Useful links access
This amazing app can easily perform these all tasks with a nice efficiency. Now let’s move on the tutorial to learn out a short configuration about this app. Also take a look on some short but most important info about this update first.
Important things about the update
- Moto of the Update- To Lock/Unlock bootloader, gain root access and install drivers
- Just for (Compatible device)- HTC DROID Incredible 4G
- Be aware- Unlocking bootloader and rooting will void your device warranty. To get back the warranty claim back you have to relock the bootloader by any mean.
- Recommend- Kindly perform this tutorial, if you are an advance user and you are well known to the concept of unlocking bootloader, rooting, custom ROMs.
- Caution- This unlock bootloader and rooting tutorial hardly not permitted for network locked devices, so don’t ever try this update on your network locked devices.
Disclaimer: We are are not responsible for any kind of error or damage to your device cause of using any kind of info of this tutorial. So do anything only at your own risk.
Now let’s head to the tutorial.
Configuration of HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE All in One Kit [Tutorial]
Step 1. Prepare your phone and PC (pre-requisites)
Recommend link for this step- Preparing your Android Device Before Upgrading Firmware
Note:- Don’t use pc suite for backup cause it won’t be working for custom ROMs.
- Must enable the USB debugging mode in your HTC Droid Incredible 4G by following- Settings>>Applications>>Developments>> USB debugging. And here just ticked the “USB debugging” option.
- Disable all kind of security suites and firewalls such as antivirus from both PC and device, to avoid interruption during the process.
- Charge your device at least 70%.
- Ensure your device should only the HTC DROID Incredible 4G. Or don’t ever try this update on any other android device except this one.
Step 2. Configuration to use All in One Toolkit for task rooting, locking/unlocking of boot loader and installing drivers in HTC Droid Incredible 4G
1. First you have to place the downloaded All in one kit package in a safe and known place of your PC.
2. Now extract this package in a specified folder of your PC.
3. Match below pictured files with extracted files for confirmation, and if you found any file missing then re-download the package.
4. Now launch the executable file from the extracted folder named as “Droid Incredible 4G LTE v1.0”.
5. The app interference screen is now shown. Several option according to their task are defined, now just use these options and follow on screen instructions for succeeding that particular task.
Tip:- Use “4 Ways to Identify if your Android Device is Rooted” guide on androidflip to check your Device is rooted or not.
Pretty easier than the older huge and complex guides of rooting and unlocking process!
Congratulation! Now you can easily perform all basic custom tasks as rooting, locking and unlocking of bootloader and such other in your HTC Droid Incerdible 4G.
For more queries just head your web browser to XDA Developers