Everyone loves personalizing their Android ringtones as there is normally a different ringtone set for different contacts. Now with various ringtone apps available you can actually create your own ringtones from existing MP3s or you may record them.
Here is a list of some amazing yet free ringtones making apps for your android phone. Most of them look similar by name; however, all are to some extent different in functionality.
1. Ringtone Maker
This app lets you make Android ringtones for free. This is a smaller version of the website Mobile17.com, a site that allows you to make ringtones from MP3s online. The app gives you the option to select an MP3 and show popular ringtone starting times from other users. You can simply use other user’s edited version or make your own.
- Create unlimited ringtones
- Make “text tones”
- MP3, M4A support
- Fine-tuning options
- Suggested ringtone entry points from mobile17 website
- Use these Ringtones for alarm clocks & contacts
- Automatically installs ringtones
2. Ringtone Architect
This app has really nice user interface and possess some features that makes it different from other ringtones making apps. Firstly, it allows you to fade out or fade in your ringtone. This ability isn’t normally found in other apps. It shows your ringtone file right on the top to study it and also gives you timing info.
- Beautiful interface
- Easy UI to create rintones
- Assign ringtone to contact, alarm or notification
- Manage ringtones within application
- Customize Fade-in Fade-out time
3. MP3 Ringtone Maker
The MP3 Ringtone Maker is another useful and free app that offers you millions of MP3s as well as sound-based tones for free. The app lets you cut a piece from an audio file and then convert it in AMR or MP3 format to be used as a ringtone.
- Popular mp3 ringtones and sounds freely available
- Set it as ring, notification sound, assign to contacts and
- Share with your friends!
- Create own ringtones from mp3 file
This app is quite popular among android users. It lets you open an audio file residing on your phone and then allow you to edit it to your required size of ringtone. You can use this ringtone for alarms and notifications as well.
- Create ringtones using own music
- Record new rings
- Open-source ringtone editor for Android
- Set contact-specific ringtones
5. Ring Maker Pro Free
This app supports a number of different file formats and you can cut and add sound effects to any of your favourite audio file to make a ringtone. You can edit the existing ringtones and not only this but you can use your sound recordings to make a fantastic new ringtone.
- Add effects to any sound
- Easy search
- Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and other formats
- Share with friends
- Customize alarm and notification sounds
- Make ringtones using own songs
- Recorded music editing capability
- Integration with os
6. MP3 Ringtone Editor
With a simple interface, the app allows you to do all the possible ringtone making edits for free. The app is of great use for making ringtone but since it is free it ad supported.
- Sound Effects
- Search and create new rings easily
- Completely free app
- Most popular format support i.e MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and other
- Create ringtones, alarms, notifications from your own songs
- Tight Integration with operating system
7. Video Ringtone Maker
If you are tired of simple audio ringtones you can try this app. It allows you to stream all sort of videos and supports MP4, 3gp, FLV format for incoming calls. You can choose your own videos and edit it to add some MP3 track and use it as your ringtone.
- Over 1,000,000,000 Free Video RingTones
- Multiple search engines
- Plays music videos
- Create own Video Ringtone
- Shuffle feature (long press allows you to setup playlist)
- Share with friends via Twitter & Facebook
- Music news feed
- Full screen option
- Manage your files
8. Easy MP3 Cutter
With simple interface, the Easy MP3 Cutter app lets you cut MP3s existing on your SD card and make a ringtone. It is a simple app with simple functionality.
- Simple selection UI
- Select files from SD Card
- Save it to SD card too
- Assign ringtone to contacts
Conclusion: Ringtone maker and video ringtone maker are clear winner.
The above mentioned apps are quite useful for making the perfect personalized ringtones. Now you can save a different ringtone for your favourite contacts such that you get to know who is calling before you even take out your Android phone from your pocket.
Kady Babs is a Certified Professional and freelance writer. At present attached with Test4Prep. This is Best Source for HP APS HP0-S36 exam. You can try free demos of all certifications with 100% Risk Free and Guaranteed success. Babs has creative writing skills and helping people to get certified on first try.