There are thousands of applications are available in android market,today i will tell you best 5 android applications you must have,turn your android into alarm clock,navigator,music player and weight loss machine using these application.
(1) Alarm clock plus
Alarm clock plus is the most fully featured and stable alarm clock for android.it is completely free and it is downloaded over 1 million downloads.Using this simple alarm application you can set up to 400 songs as alarm tone.all alarm needs option are available in this application
- Unlimited alarms-alarm clock while muted
- auto snooze alarm clock-auto dismiss alarm clock-
- NAP ALARM CLOCK
- MATH ALARM CLOCK (require math problem to be solved to dismiss or snooze alarm clock)
- MUSIC ALARM CLOCK
- PLAYLIST ALARM CLOCK
- APP ALARM CLOCK
- ALARM CLOCK VOLUME FADE-IN-FLASHLIGHT for alarm clock-one time skip for repeating alarms
- shake to snooze or dismiss alarm clock
- change snooze time after alarm clock snoozed
- set alarm and nap alarm defaults-alarm clock speaks time and weather
- most settings are independent for each individual alarm
- alarm clock volume independent of system-backup alarms and alarm clock configuration to sdcard
- fully configurable desk clock display, or disable desk clock portion entirely, leaving a simple alarm clock
- run Alarm Clock Plus or any app upon plug-in-transparent clock widgets, multiple clock sizes, and nap alarm widgets
- AND MUCH MORE! All options configurable, spend time with Alarm Clock Plus and set it up exactly how you want it!
(2) Bar code scanner
These days barcode downloading method for androids is very popular without touching your phone keypad and without wasting time,Just open this application and point your phone camera on barcode , it will scan it and gives you options to what to do with barcode (I am also providing you barcodes for downloading applications).Use barcode reader to download application,scan any websites mobile version URL ,or scan manufacturer details of a product with barcode.
Video: How to Use Bar Code Scanner
(3)Weight watchers diary
Want to lose weight but don’t want to go for checkups (usually every week).Kenafsleep’s WWdiay will help you,it will give you information of your diet and effect of exercises on your body.It also have a funny feature,when you choose any food it gives you points – more point means you are doing weight losing job well
- Daily allowance calculator, including support for nursing mothers (DPA)
- Full ProPoints, PointsPlus & UK plan calculators. Automatically selects US plan for US phones. No set-up is required.
- Online and offline food database – Access points for over 20,000 items without any calculations!
- Full tracker with 49 weekly allowance & activity points calculator
- Widget! See on your homepage, daily points and weight loss
- Weight loss graph to show your progress as a chart
- Email a report of your WWDiary tracker so you can view your tracked items on your computer
- Barcode scan function that finds the points value for the foods you scan. Quick points check while at the store!
- Full backup and restore to your SD card. Been tracking for while? Don’t worry about losing your trackers or favourites!
- Great support. Have a suggestion or question? Email [email protected] and we’ll do our best to help you or improve the app with our quick update and release cycle.
(4) Compass :-
Android’s leading compass, featuring location display and geo-tagged notes. The #1 compass app for Android, featuring different styles, location display, & Catch Notes integration for easy location notes.
Video Preview :-
(5) Power AMP :-
This new audio player available for Android is currently in beta, and seems to work only on devices in version 2.x (tbc). It supports MP3, MP4/M4A, FLAC, OGG, WAV, TTA and WMA. It also has a widget, two themes and an equalizer.
According to the developer, the next beta will assume control screen lock, with more widgets display album art in listening, a tool télchargement album art and various optimizations. PowerAmp is not currently available on the Android Market, but you can find the download at the end of this post.
This version comes from a member of the XDA forum . The equalizer function allows you to adjust your listening to your liking. A widget is also available. Relatively simple for now but should evolve as indicated at the beginning of this post.
Adding on the screen of your choice is simple, just do a long press and select “Widgets”, then navigate to “PowerAmp” and confirm. Once in place, a long press on the widget will allow you to place it wherever you want on your home screen.
Video Preview :-
This application will almost certainly pay off in the end of the period since Beta “Buy” is available in the preferences menu.